Surekha Adimulam | EPITOME Mentors
Surekha Adimulam, carries with her 14 years of experience – 6 years in Advertising & Marketing; 8 years in Training & Development. She is experienced in training top corporate executives, professionals, marketing and retail personnel. Her training covers a diverse group of businesses including IT, Manufacturing, Education, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, and many others.
Surekha currently spear heads her own organization – EPITOME MENTORS. Her vision is to Enrich People Value. It is a Learning & Development Centre catering to the personal and professional developmental needs of individuals, students, housewives and working executives.
She takes specific pride for having designed and developed a unique training course titled “Boot Camp”for the Pharma Industry. This course comprises of 20 Modules spread over a month (covering GMP, Process Compliance, Quality, Safety, Documentation and Audit preparedness) and delivered at the shopfloor level.
She also works in the area of developing student’s employability; she conducts various Faculty Development Workshops across diversified educational institutions; she is a visiting faculty in many an educational institution.
- Conducts training interventions for various organizations in diversified industries
- Designs and conducts various programs to develop competency and interpersonal skills
- Introduces new methodologies to enhance the effectiveness of the program
- Mentors senior executives to lead their teams effectively
More than 8000 people have benefited from Surekha’s exuberant, entertaining and extemporaneous style of training and coaching.
Surekha’s quest to excel in the field of Human Development has also seen her partnering in the up-liftment of rural girls by providing capacity building training to them. She is an active member of Tharuni, NGO. She is passionate in her pursuit towards empowering women (housewives and working) through various developmental activities.
When asked what her philosophy is towards her passion for people development, Surekha quotes: “The most important asset of every company is people. If we can help the people see their future with the company, the company’s prosperity will be ensured”.
Surekha takes time during her holidays and weekends to help children think creatively by conducting Sessions and Camps in Clay Modeling Painting, Origami, Kirigami and Gardening.
No wonder then, Surekha’s candor and integrity are the hallmarks which make her a great facilitator!
- BA Journalism and Mass Communication, Osmania University
- PG. Diploma in Advertising & Marketing, Bhavans
- Diploma in Training and Development ISTD (Indian Society for Training and Development)
- Masters in Social Work, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Compere live shows on All India Radio, Hyderabad.
- News Reader on Doordarshan – English (State Scan)
- Promoting Rural Tourism and Artisans (Cheriyal Paintings and Brassware of Pembarthi)
- UNICEF Facilitator – Video Production and Documentary Film Making & Photography
Few Key Accounts
- Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Oakton Technologies Private Limited (Australian IT Consulting Firm)
- Hyundai Motor Engineering Private Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Police Academy
- Andhra Pradesh Forest Academy
- Zensar Technologies
- Tirumala Music Center
- Shree Jewellers
- Model N
- Sparkling Stars School
- Jain Heritage School
- St. Francis Degree College for Women
- St. Mary’s Degree College
- Villa Marie Degree College for Women
- A. V. College
- Government Degree College for Women, Begumpet
Mobile: 89780 66006